Just returned from our second visit to Castle Hill, we were again greeted by Emma & Alistair with coffee and biscuits. The rooms are immaculate the breakfast a real treat nothing is too much trouble for this brilliant couple. Alistair even came out when i called him to free a trapped wild goat we found whilst out walking. My wife recommends Emma's spa treatments, her new venture, which we are sure will be as successful. Castle Hill is just like home from home or staying with friends, every minute of the five and a half hour journey is worth it !!!! our third visit is already booked.
Brian & Janet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynton is a quaint village situated in the Exmoor National Park. We invite you to stay in our spacious, Victorian Guest House which has clean and comfortable rooms. For added luxury suites are available. It's an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and is only 50m from the South West Coastal Path. We also now offer beauty treatments in our Salon room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Castle Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Guest House Hotel Lynton
- Castle Hill Guest House Lynton, Devon