Spent a weekend at Castle Hill with friends at the end of March. Alastair and Emma do an excellent job - from the welcoming tea and cake on arrival, the well stocked honesty bar, the very good quality and locally sourced breakfasts, right through to making sure they both get to say goodbye to all guests. The rooms are clean and spacious - some with their own lounge area and good suggestions on where to eat and walk are offered. A really enjoyable stay which we plan to repeat next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynton is a quaint village situated in the Exmoor National Park. We invite you to stay in our spacious, Victorian Guest House which has clean and comfortable rooms. For added luxury suites are available. It's an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and is only 50m from the South West Coastal Path. We also now offer beauty treatments in our Salon room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castle Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Guest House Hotel Lynton
- Castle Hill Guest House Lynton, Devon