Prior to our stay we changed our date several times and Emma & Alistair were more than accommodating and helpful. Upon arrival we were greeted with a warm welcome and the faultless hospitality continued throughout our 3 night stay.
There is lots of beautiful natural scenery to explore. Pointed in he right direction by our wonderful hosts (and given suncream!) we walked for a whole day exploring Lynton and Lynmouth.
The rooms were spotless and it was a very comfortable stay! Jelly beans at the side of the bed was a great little touch!
Breakfast is made to order and nothing is too much for the hosts.
We would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynton is a quaint village situated in the Exmoor National Park. We invite you to stay in our spacious, Victorian Guest House which has clean and comfortable rooms. For added luxury suites are available. It's an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and is only 50m from the South West Coastal Path. We also now offer beauty treatments in our Salon room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Castle Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Guest House Hotel Lynton
- Castle Hill Guest House Lynton, Devon