I stayed at the caste hill guest house for 3 nights with my wife over August bank holiday and experienced a service second to none.
Our suite was beautifully furnished & extremely clean, the separate bathroom & lounge ( tv room ) with balcony made for a spacious & comfortable environment.
It was a pleasure to go down for breakfast each morning, due to a wide variety of items available, from fruit juice to fresh fruit & yoghurt.The full cooked breakfast was served promptly & professionally by Alistair & Emma always with a friendly smile.
Advice on the surrounding area was a great help.
It was nice to see a couple so passionate about their business.
Big hotel chains could learn a lot from this couple.
We would recommend this guest house to anybody & we will look forward to stopping there again.
Very sad to leave & this guest house should be 5 star not 4 !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynton is a quaint village situated in the Exmoor National Park. We invite you to stay in our spacious, Victorian Guest House which has clean and comfortable rooms. For added luxury suites are available. It's an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding countryside and is only 50m from the South West Coastal Path. We also now offer beauty treatments in our Salon room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Castle Hill Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hill Guest House Hotel Lynton
- Castle Hill Guest House Lynton, Devon