“Brilliant”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I recently visited lynton for a short break where I came across the queens hotel, it looked welcoming so I went in for a drink and something to eat, the service was brilliant and the staff couldn't be more helpful! The next time I visit the area I will definitely be returning for food and drink!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Went to the queens for some food, great food for a great price then chose to come back on the evening on a Saturday was a brilliant atmosphere created by the dj was top class at a young age locals were a great laugh and a take away curry at 1oclock in the morning from the queens finished the night off perfectly!! :-)

Reviewed 16 July 2013

Visited lynton for the weekend the queens was near my b&b so thought I would try it .
Was so glad I did as I was with my family we tryed a varity of home made food , steak and ale pie , cottage pie , freshly battered fish really enjoyed our time there and would recommend as value for money is just an added bonus .

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I didnt eat in the Queens, although the food looked ok. I just had two drinks. The first I was charged £3.70 for, and thought seemed a bit steep. I enjoyed a chat with some locals outside, and then went somewhere else to eat. I then came back with some locals later and to my surprise the same drink was then £3.10. I was served by the same bloke, and after confronting him about this, he denied it. After I then continued to ask why he did that, he asked if I would like to take it outside! class. I will needless to say not be returning.

1  Thank DickKurtaine
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We have visited this pub on several occasions and we always get a very warm welcome, the food is excellent (especially the fish & chips) which is all home cooked by Kelly. They offer a good choice of Exmoor ales which go down very well after a walk around the beautiful countryside. We will be back.