We stayed for four nights as part of a Shearings trip,we got an excellent deal pricewise.The hotel is located in the village of Lynton which is very hilly ,but there is a cliff train which takes you down into Lynmouth and the seafront.Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay,there was entertainment in the hotel which was very good on two of the evenings,we would stay here again as the food was good with plenty of choice and the staff friendly and efficient.It is like a lot of hotels these days that need a bit of freshening up in the corridors and rooms,but it was clean so no problem.There are lots of good walks in the local area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Valley of Rocks Hotel located in the picturesque village of Lynton on the North Devon Coast, this early Victorian Hotel retains many aspects of its original charm. There is an impressive atrium in the lounge, where entertainment is provided most evenings. It is located within Exmoor National Park, in the heart of the village of Lynton, overlooking the twinned village of Lynmouth, known as Little Switzerland. The Villages are linked by a masterpiece of early engineering, The Cliff Railway, built in 1890. There are good local amenities and stunning scenic walks only minutes away. All rooms in the hotel are en suite with many enjoying scenic views of the Bristol Channel to Wales. The Valley of Rocks is the ideal location for walkers or those who simply wish to explore the natural beauty of the surrounding areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Bay Valley of Rocks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valley Of Rocks Hotel Lynton
- Valley Rocks Hotel Lynton
- Bay Valley Of Rocks Hotel Lynton, Devon