Woodlands Guesthouse
US$119
  • Restaurant
Sinai House(Lynton)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssteve and lesleywet roomb bgreen smoothiesteep drivewaygreat hostswooded valleyshort walkstayed nightsa lovely stayguest housemy husband and i have justthe perfect place to staybeautiful houseeasy accesslyn valleymake you feel at home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Firstly, apologies and to Andy & Jo for such delay (over 2 months without PC is very frustrating...) And thanks for a stay that really was just perfect!
Priority always to get back & leave thoughts on a holiday that so surpassed our expectations - Needless to say, we will be returning for may years to come, hopefully -
With location, service, comforts, immediate scenery & nature right outside Woodlands (with the odd bird even flying into our room...) I cannot think where any of our our experience was lacking -
What a shame holidays like this can only be once a year....

Room Tip: Lucky enough to choose room with balcony - and the panoramic view of woods opposite - Lovely...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bruce c
Reviewed 9 September 2013

From the moment I arrived at Woodlands Jo and Andy Full could not have done more to make my stay more perfect. Superb service, beautiful location, wonderfully comfortable room (the Cleeves Room) with a fabulous wet room, yummy breakfasts with the best bacon I've had in ages and a resident badger!

I didn't need to use my car during my stay as Lynton and Lynmouth are within easy walking distance with a great choice of restaurants and tearooms (Jo and Andy were able to recommend the best places to eat) and lots of stunning coastal and moorland walks on the doorstep. This little part of Devon is a gem and I simply can't recommend Woodlands enough.

My only problem was my stay was far too short! I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for two nights in August. We had a perfect stay and cannot wait to return. Everything was excellent- the service, the location, the breakfast and the room! Would strongly recommend staying in this b&b.

Room Tip: Watersmeet room amazing! Very light and spacious with a lovely balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Everything was perfect - accomodation, food, and most of all, the extraordinarily helpful and friendly hosts! And at a great price. The location was perfect too - possible to access by public transport (though be careful if you have to travel Sundays or public holidays) and take great walks right from the door. Five star!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2013

If I say anything good, everybody else will want to stay in excellent rooms, being provided with a super breakfast and be looked after by great hosts who do everything possible to assist you, including recommending restaurants and then making the booking. So I won't, then I will be able to get a room next time with my friends so we can enjoy another superb, relaxing stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends