“excellent service,helpful and friendly staff.very helpful with my disabled mother.”

The Jack Rabbit Vintage Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
The Jack Rabbit Vintage Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #138 of 754 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: British, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Jack Rabbit in Plymouth is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
Reviewed 13 August 2014

food great,service excellent,staff very friendly.easy access for customers in wheelchairs or who are disabled.the access to the toilets wre blocked by a customer chair,we had to ask them to move it to get to the disabled toilet.otherwise it was good.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I am generally very picky with food and all other restaurants are happy to adapt parts of food to suit my taste e.g/ taking off the BBQ sauce on chicken. However I was told by the staff that this was not possible and I would have to make do with what was on the menu, which made the whole eating experience very negative. For food as expensive as Jack Rabbit's I was surprised by the portion sizes - not many chips and a very thin bit of chicken.
I probably won't take a trip here again due to this experience.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Visited here to try the lunch menu and upgraded to the three courses! This was a very good deal! Breaded mushrooms were brilliant! The pasta was nice but there was only a small portion compared to the much larger fish finger sandwich and chips, disappointing especially as they were the same price! The churro sundae was huge and very tasty! Would visit again

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent food. Prices are a but steep but worth it.

It gets very busy so worth booking in advance. Service did suffer a little when busy. Waited ages for food and got order wrong. :(

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My fiancée and I were staying in Plymouth for a long weekend and found this nice little pub right next door to our hotel.
We had popped in for a few drinks before eating here and immediately noticed that the atmosphere was warm and friendly, staff were helpful and the general feel of the place was relaxed.

We both ordered the British beef burger when we decided to dine here and were both more than satisfied with the size of the meal, and perhaps more importantly, the price.

The food itself was excellent, well presented and perfectly cooked (especially as my fiancée can be fussy when it comes to meat being cooked) and even she admitted it was delicious.

The staff were all very friendly and more than happy to bring us anything we needed. Overall, for the price you pay for the food and considering it is a pub after all, you cannot go wrong.

I'd recommend this place to anyone and will be going back again, I'm not sure where any negative experiences have come from, but personally I'd say give it a go.

1  Thank Dan1892