“do not go! scary, unwelcome staff!! terrible service!”

Phoenix Steakhouse Restaurant
Ranked #115 of 779 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2010

went to the hotel for a meal. service was awful, waited around for 10 minutes to be seated. once seated the menu hardly tickled ones palette! with very limited choices. we opted for the roast beef dinner eventually. the waitress seemed disgusted with my partner for not having a starter and tried to force him to have something (it wasn't going to happen). we finally got our roast dinners. me and my grandma had to share the vegetables, my partner was given his own and instructed he MUST eat all his veg by the waitress. the food was barely warm (I'm just thankful it was beef or god knows the consequences). my partner ate all his food for fear of what the waitress would say if he didn't. he was apparently a good boy for finishing all his. needless to say we didn't have dessert. we couldn't get out of there fast enough and headed to the nearest supermarket for a dessert instead.

2  Thank preston12345