“Fantastic views!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Plymouth
Plymouth Serviced Apartments
“Fantastic views!!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Azure Apartment (43) on Plymouth Hoe for a long weekend over the half term. We had booked one in Royal William Yard but were upgraded. We were met on time and the welcome was great. The Apartment was fantastic, spotlessly clean, great facilities and a view over the Hoe and the sea to die for.
We stay regularly in Plymouth as our son is in University there and would normally we stay in a hotel, never again!! We saved money over the whole weekend as we could cook and get takeaways rather than eating out. Also it was really pleasant spending time in the apartment watching the world go by rather than trying to escape a cramped hotel room. Will definitely be back and are already checking availability for our next stay.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Liz B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Guildford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I recently used Plymouth serviced apartments to assist me with my accommodation requirements on a recent business trip in the area, the service and communication i experienced was excellent and the accommodation was well above the standard expected. Thank you for all your help keep up the good work. I am more than happy to recommend both service and accommodation for those looking to stay in Plymouth.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2012

This place has tons of potential, spoilt by poor cleanliness. Checked in and noticed immediately a stale smell, primarily of tobacco. Clearly the previous inhabitants had been smoking heavily in the apartment. The balcony was absolutely filthy, strewn with fag ends and ash. I phoned the property manager (very helpful) who said he would tell the cleaner to sort it out in the morning. I also noticed the oven interior was filthy, the oven dish/tray was caked with grease/burnt food - I left this on the balcony, hoping the cleaner would see it and clean it.
There was also a broken table inside the apartment.
Came back the next afternoon, the cleaner had picked up some of the fag ends (not all) but the balcony is still not fit to walk on, it still requires a sweep and thorough mopping. The oven dish was left dirty. In exasperation I walked to the local poundland, bought cleaning gear and air fresheners and wiped all surfaces clean to try to eradicate the stale smell. Ive also cleaned the oven dish/tray.
The bed is also sub standard, and the carpet is stained.
This place has great potential, it just needs firmer management, a new bed, a new bedroom carpet and a massive increase in cleanliness standards.
Clearly the managerial checks between tenants moving in and out are lacking.
On the positive side the bathroom is fine, and broadband is excellent. Close to the city centre shops/pubs etc.
Would not recommend this place due to the reasons stated above and that it is very noisy, being next to a major roundabout in Plymouth. There is also no parking.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Paul_Travelling_Pom
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 December 2010

I have used Plymouth serviced apartments twice now, most recently for a 3 week business trip. The location is ideal for working in and around the city center and I find having your own kitchen and living room makes being away from home much easier. I was also surprised the free broadband was as fast as it was, very helpfull indeed. The apartments are always clean and tidy and the service is great, I was given a mobile number to call for any problems 24/7.
Also the fresh pint of milk waiting for you in the fridge is always a nice touch as the first thing I wanted after a 4 and a half hour drive was a coffee!
I will be using them again

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2010

We had the unfortunate misfortune of staying here for a long period of time!

At first we thought it was a great little apartment, that lasted all of 5 minutes.

The bathroom is full of mould and far from clean, we had to remove people’s hair from the plug hole just so the water would go down the plug hole. As far as the weekly clean (which turned out to be when they could be bothered) it wasn’t really a clean more off a wipe around. We where given one toilet roll between to of us for a week, so its not really a “serviced” apartment.

The kitchen! We had to wash everything before using it, everything was filthy, and the bin had mouldy food under the bin bag making the kitchen/dinner stink.

It is also extremely noisy at night due to it being on Exeter Street.

Overall I would not recommend staying here, I’m sure you can find much better.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple