“Value for money”
Review of Reel Cinema

Reel Cinema
Ranked #12 of 29 Fun & Games in Plymouth
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

I take my children here often as its cheaper than the other cinema in Plymouth. Obviously its not the ritz but its a cinema and an old one at that, can't grumble at the prices as its very reasonable.

3  Thank MrsL86

Reviewed 10 February 2013

We take our kids to the Saturday morning kids club, £1.10 each great value. You can get popcorn, sweets and a drink for £3 for the kids as well. So much better value than the overpriced Vue. It's also great to go back to the same cinema me and my wife used to use as kids. Everyone should go here, we have to keep places like this going.

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Only drawback is having to pay parking charges in Plymouth City Centre. It's the last remaining Cinema of it's kind on Plymouth. But it's fun reminding me of the days when I use to go there as a kid to watch the Saturday Morning Kids Flicks.

3  Thank DevonPasty
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Good location in the centre of town but this place has been overlooked a lot since the introduction of the Vue cinemas out of the centre.
Good size screens but very dated these days and could do with some brightening up inside

2  Thank saz1241
Reviewed 13 December 2012

My last visit to the cinema was to see Skyfall and the surround-sound made it a very good experience. Reasonable prices and good service make this a good cinema.

4  Thank mike f