“friendly staff, great food”

Duttons Cafe Continental
Ranked #105 of 764 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We found this little gem on a walk from our hotel ( The Drake). The food was freshly cooked and very good. Big portions, excellent quality and presentation. Brought to the table by very friendly staff. We sat outside in the garden which was lovely. When we returned 13 days later after a motorbike tour in Spain, we went there again, and the lady serving remembered us which i thought was great. Yet again we had another amazing meal. (Home made crab cakes to die for). When we come to Plymouth again, we will be visiting here for our meals. Highly recommended

2  Thank gailx5x

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

just had lunch here with my 2 kids abd husband. lication, service and food were all brilliant. my husband is coeliac and they did gluten free scones and bread. highly recommend :)

1  Thank clairdy
Reviewed 13 June 2013

great place for lunch overlooking the bay, food excellent and value for money, weclome dogs, again which is good as many places do not.

1  Thank 613DawnS
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I discovered this place whilst looking for lunch in-between lectures. The location has some stunning sea views, the outdoor garden makes the place.

Been here 4 times now, and 3 out of 4 times I've gone for the same thing, the Crab sandwiches & baguettes. They are really good, and what makes it better is that they are filled generously, maybe too much! With bread you are given an option of white and brown which is a bonus in my eyes.

Came here with a friend on one occasion who's also a foodie and he had the Seafood Chowder, and he loved it, so much so that he's come back for the same thing less than a week later.

Came over yesterday and had an English breakfast which was just right, not too oily, cooked just right and the quantity of food was good.

I've always got good service with a smile, it's a pleasant environment, and I definitely recommend at least one visit for those crab sandwiches/baguettes!

Reviewed 26 May 2013

We went here after having had a nice walk from the barbican along to the hoe and back, we were with a lot of elderly relatives at the time, 6 of them had the cream tea and they were lovely. I had a Leffe draught beer, the only place in Plymouth that I know that sells it on draught! Great view and lovely staff, I'd go again.