The standard double rooms are absolutely tiny without even enough room for two people to put down small suitcases without blocking the aisleways. On the good side, the location is convenient and the service is quite good. On the negative side, lots of minor problems with the room (flooring coming up in the bathroom, loud ventilation and drains, toilet paper is in sheets not rolls), plus noise is a problem both from within and without. Overall, a mixed bag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, The Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth