Check in was smooth and pleasant, our room wasn't too far away and close to the breakfast rooms and reception and bar.
Breakfast was self service, except for the cooked breakfast where an order was taken as soon as you were sat comfortably and you could have what you wanted rather than sticking to standards. Customer service was excellent, as was the beds.
Hotel was clean and nicely decorated, complementary toiletries refreshed every day. Able to have a bar tab and added to the room which saved carrying money.
Provided plates and crockery for one night when we had take away at the hotel. 5 min walk to town and right on the Hoe. Total bill (including bar tab) was extremely reasonable.
Will definitely stay again next time we come to Plymouth. Couldn't recommend enough. Thanks to everyone at the hotel who made our stay a pleasant one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, The Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth