Stayed two nights, staff very friendly and helpful when I needed access to a PC. The rooms are ok but because it's a big old regency style house the bathrooms are small. Also you need to be fit to lug your case up and down many flights of stairs, no lift in other words. The breakfast was great. The bar, lounge was warm and friendly. Parking is around the back in a mews, we didn't have any problem getting a space, but the staff can give on street permits as required. Nice play to stay, close to the sea and also a nice Thai restaurant next door. Free wifi is also useful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, The Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth