Just spent an excellent weekend at The Grosvenor. Cannot fault our room, very comfortable bed and bedroom and bathroom spotless. Fantastic cooked breakfast, best sausages I have tasted for ages! Great location for the seafront and for walking into town. Definitely a little gem, we shall be returning and very happy to recommend, I can see why it won it's award! A lot of thought has gone into your stay, help with your bags, spare umbrellas by the front door and the best part was allowing guests to bring their own food into the hotel in the evening and providing you with plates and cutlery....fantastic idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, The Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth