Stayed here for four nights . location brilliant for the Hoe and the fireworks which was one reason we stayed also for the theatres as it is a short walk to the Theatre Royal and the Plymouth Pavilions which we also attended for a show. Clean well appointed and management and staff were all friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Well impressed. There are so many restaurants within walking distance that I can understand why evening meals are not offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the southwest's largest city, the Grosvenor Plymouth is the ideal base for a quality and affordable stay in the historical city of Plymouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grosvenor Plymouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grosvenor Plymouth Hotel Plymouth
- Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth
- The Grosvenor Hotel Plymouth