“Classic Bed & Breakfast”
Review of Sea Breezes

Sea Breezes
Ranked #2 of 78 Plymouth B&B and Inns
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Classic Bed & Breakfast”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The overnight stay started with a warm welcome followed shortly by tea and biscuits. A pleasant way to relax before being given an introduction and map of Plymouth. The bedroom, shower and breakfast were top notch. We can thoroughly recommend Sea Breezes.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This elegant B&B by Plymouth Hoe is of an extremely high standard. Friendly and helpful and very welcoming. The accommodation was superb and very welcome after a poor night the night before. Breakfast was also very good with a choice of cooked items and fruit which is quite rare/

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Farnborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed for two nights in a single occupancy room suitable for two. What a lovely clean B&B, the standard was very high. The bed was so comfortable even better than my own! the power shower was very good. Our host Ann was very accommodating, making you feel welcome even going the extra mile, ringing taxis and recommending restaurants! The breakfast was excellent. I will defiantly be going back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank COLETTE B
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

All i can say about this place, is that i wish i had found it a long time ago, I had the pleasure of 2 nights there for business this week. To save time, I am simply blogging that I agree with Everything stated on the guest house's site B&B in Plymouth

Clean rooms, good breakfast , comfy beds, & a very attentive ( but not intrusive ) landlady. who even gave me extra bacon as i wasn't keen on the sausages

Most places, you kind of get what you pay for , Here its a case that if you paid for how nice this place is it would cost a fortune, It's worth it though

"Thanks for having us "

YOU ARE WELL DESERVING OF ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank oldmanleslie
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Had a lovely overnight stay at Sea Breezes on the Hoe in Plymouth. I can honestly say it was one of the nicest, friendliest B&Bs my wife and I have ever stayed in. Thank you Ann for making us feel very much at home. We'll be back!

Room Tip: well worth getting a sea view overlooking the magnificent Hoe
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Axminster, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I stayed for one night while on a course in Plymouth, and was delighted with what I found. A warm, friendly welcome, comfy bed and delicious breakfast - what more can one ask for from a B&B! Thank you Ann - if I need to stay over in Plymouth again, I'll know where to come! :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
East Sussex, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I found Ann's lovely guest house online, when I was looking for somewhere to stay after taking my daughter to Plymouth University. I think I was destined to find such a little gem by the Hoe.
Ann welcomed me in from my long journey from Brighton and gave me a pot of tea and biscuits. We chatted as though we had always known each other. The room was absolutely gorgeous with an enormous bed, tea making facilities and a smart shower room. This beautiful Victorian house is tastefully decorated and comfortable. Breakfast (full English of course!) was fabulous and Ann welcomed my daughter Anna to come and have breakfast with me in the morning before I left to go back to Brighton. I highly recommend this lovely friendly guest house and I will be back there again soon when I visit my daughter again in Plymouth.

Room Tip: Room 7! Such a comfortable bed!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family