“Lovely food at a great price”
Review of Leandra

Leandra
Ranked #31 of 749 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lovely medium sized restaurant on the western side of Plymouth's large retail centre. Good quality varied Greek food. Largely family setting but convivial atmosphere. Easily on a par with several other Plymouth listed restaurants including three close by. Easily worth an entry. Well represented on Google and reviewed elsewhere.
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Three of us visited this restaurant for lunch yesterday having read the reviews and hearsay from friends we thought we would give it a try, The food was excellent hot and well presented the staff were friendly and efficient, and the price is very good it was an experience we hope to repeat again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We went to Flavour fest in Plymouth, decided to have a meal at leandra's in Frankfort Gate, lovely family wholesome food, good Resturant, wonderful service, wonderful food, a belly pork that melted in your mouth, brilliant value for money.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Visit this restaurant from time to time whenever i'm in Plymouth. The food and service is always of a very good standard and the value for money is excellent. Out of all the Greek style restaurants this one has to be the best, the Moussaka is a real must.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My family & I come here on nearly every birthday and special occasions. We love this place. The staff are lovely and friendly, easy to have a joke with too. The food is amazing, we have never had a problem with the food and we have been going there for years. Any birthdays you have, if you bring a cake in they will play Happy Birthday and bring the cake out for you and then take it back to the kitchen and then cut it for you if you want. Could not ask for a better Greek restaurant in Plymouth. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

My partner took me here this evening 23.07.13 as it's my Birthday. He rang and booked the table for two (as you do ;) )
We were greeted by a very friendly lady and shown to a nice quiet booth.
We were asked what we would like to drink and given the menus to browse through.
The drinks came and were poured for us.
We were looking through the menu when a lovely gentleman asked if we would like to order or should he come back. I said we would like the Garlic mushrooms for starters please. He smiled and went away.
We chose steaks for a main course. Diane for myself and the house special for my Partner.
we had just finished our starter when the steaks arrived. Piping hot plates and beautifully fresh vegetables. We were asked only the once (which I like) if everything was ok. It was lovely. Beautifully cooked.
We waited a few minutes after before ordering our toffee pavlova. Wow it was so light and yet so tasty. The fresh fruit trimming and icecream with the raspberry jute piped around the edge.
It was a work of art. Too good to break into :)
I cant thank the staff enough for making my Birthday so special. (i didn't announce it whilst there) I sorry We had a very enjoyable evening.
Thank you very much. x