“The full oriental package”
Review of The Spice Well

The Spice Well
Ranked #118 of 752 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In one of Plymouth's oldest houses this Indian restaurant has been established for about fifteen years. Well used because it is on the main drag from the Busy Barbican late night and tourist area and the retail and transport zone. Called the spice well because there is an allegedly medieval well in the main dining area. Although Plymouth has several basic Indian restaurants there is hot competition and from several visits I would recommend that this one is added as a reliable and convenient choice.
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Brilliant Indian!! I got a warm welcoming by the waiters, they were lovely! The food was by far the best Indian I have had in a while. Great food, great service and I had a great time definitely going there again!

2  Thank chrisjohan1

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was our 3rd visit to the Spice Well and yet again we were not disappointed. The service was attentive and the food was superb. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and look forward to eating again in the Spice Well when we can next get to Plymouth. Thank you.

2  Thank MJG2029
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I went to spice well on my own,expecting a warm welcome especially as they were nearly empty, but I was refused with rubbish about deals for tables of 2, I wished I would have walked away but I was very hungry so I decided to order a take away" WHAT A MISTAKE" it was horrible , I got back to the b&b before I realised and it was promptly in the bin, it's not a good restaurant at all especially when you see the price. IF YOUR IN PLYMOUTH AND WANT A CURRY DONT GO TO SPICE WELL

3  Thank HOWIEAVICH
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Ordered a £42.50 take away, at 18.52hrs for delivery at 20.00hrs, 20.15hrs I Called the Spice Well to confirm the order "the driver will be with you, just left with your meal. Thank you will be with in 2 minutes? "Sir"!

20.30hrs called again "Sadly Sir The driver has disappeared with your food". reply thank you I will write a bad review!

21.00hrs "Sir i can offer your meal for half price" £21.50, reply no thank you you have "ruined a family meal"! Liars if they are prepared to lie about delivery! WHAT IS IN THE FOOD?

2  Thank Crawfs4062
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

Been here before so came back afterlong time this tym with family 4 of us.
Service at its best once again caring and friendly.
Love the food , plenty of it,tasty n hot... this restuarant never fails me a good for family and friends. Always a good result, will be definately coming back again. :)

2  Thank samthestone