“Excellent Afternoon Tea”

Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Plymouth
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Unusual coffee and chocolate shop with several tables for drinking or eating in the numerous home made chocolate products. Quite a curious and intriguing option. Worth a Tripadvisor entry.
“Excellent Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I took my mother in-law and my two daughters for Afternoon Tea. We all thoroughly enjoyed it. My girls are 8 and 6 so they just wanted a sandwich and a piece of cake, they were more than happy to do that for us and we didn't have to pay for full afternoon tea for them. The cakes are out of this work, the staff are so friendly. I recently tried to go back with my girlfriends but they were fully booked. You must book to avoid disappointment.

• Visited March 2014

Kingsbridge, United Kingdom
“Really Different”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Popped in here to avoid the rain and really glad we did.

Small but really different to the normal run of the mill coffee places.

Had a great coffee which was hot and pleasant, girlfriend had a hot chocolate which she loved.

Could not the resist the cakes either, good choice on offer. We shared a chocolate layer cake which was very nice.

Will be going back again.

Brighton
“Amazing cakes!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Went here with some friends for coffee. It has the most amazing selection of cakes and if I could, I would have tried them all. As my waistline could only manage one, I went for the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake which was fantastic.
I would definitely come again.

• Visited April 2014
Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Great place for business or pleasure.”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I took a business colleague of mine there and we were both delighted. Now I haven't got a sweet tooth but I'll make an exception for this place. The chocolate is the best my friend had tasted and he has a sweet tooth, this place is a must if you want to show visitors what quirky little gems we have in Plymouth. Or just spoil yourself....5 Star without a doubt.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Gary C
Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

If you are a chocoholic you will love this place. That said my husband loved it too and he isn't overly keen on chocolate. Their cakes are great and their afternoon teas are to die for. The prices are very reasonable and portion sizes are huge.

• Visited February 2014