“average at best”
Review of Plymouth Jump

Plymouth Jump
Ranked #7 of 29 Fun & Games in Plymouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Indoor Play & Party Venues located in Bristol, Cardiff & Plymouth providing children and their families the opportunity to explore, learn, play and have fun. Play facilities include large climbing frames, slides, ball pools, inflatable’s, dedicated toddler zones and so much more as well as a fun filled activity programme taking place daily. Our Party Rooms truly capture the imagination with a variety of themes including space, disco and dinosaur to choose from. Each venue also has a cafe where all food is freshly prepared by our chefs.
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I went along to this venue with my friends little girl I was looking after and my friend and her kids.
We joined a birthday party eventually but had play time first.
I paid £7.25 for the girl I was baby sitting which I thought was a lot of money for a few hours playtime.
The slides were great and the play area was fun however I must tell you that it is hard to relocate your children and no staff supervise this area in case of accident or injury whilst playing, you can not just leave your children as they could become flustered or frightened in the tight tunnels.
I also saw in the football courts a young boy kick another young boy in the ribs and I could see no parent in sight, this was highly irresponsible, again no staff supervising anywhere.
I did not see many mature staff only young 20 year olds so not much experience in the building which probably ended up with this scenario
We then went on to the party the room was really really hot to the point I had to stand outside even though there was air con in the room it was not switched on?????.
Usual junk food served chips pizza crisps etc!
We went back to the play area and looked at the menu £3.70 for sandwich we thought was expensive in comparison to a £3 meal deal at boots etc?
Anyway not to put anyone off but if its hot take the kids outside somewhere instead this should be used for really really wet days and if you have lots of money to waste.
Top tip keep an eye on your kids strangers operate everywhere even in play areas!!!
Also toliets were horrible we found a dirty nappy and poo on the floor it stank!

All reviews
"free entry"
"member of staff"
"few hours"

Reviewed 23 May 2013

We visited Jump in Plymouth in May 2013 with our 2 year old daughter. The first impression was that the security measures were well in place to make sure no child escapes, which was good.
The place costs more than the other soft plays in the area and in my opinion it is more suitable for older children (over 3 or 4) or very young (under 1.5). The main play area was far too big for the 2 year old and she could not get through by herself. The toddler area was lovely but the activities there get boring for a toddler and are more suitable for younger children. They would be perfect for a little crawler.
We had breakfast there and it was a good value. The other thing is that you can't take food into the toddler area so you can't watch your toddler play and have a coffee like you can do at the Dragons Den.
There was a little dancing activity which was nice and it was free. It also said on the poster that there would be a craft activity between 10 am and 6 pm but we did not find where it said what time exactly the activity would be, we were there for a couple of hours and did not see the activity.

Overall it was a good fun for my 2 year old but I am not convinced that it is 100% convenient and suitable for her age, especially if you have a very active little one!

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Really great discovery. Provided us with an opportunity to escape the rain whilst on holiday. Our 1yr old and 3yr old were entertained happily for a good couple of hours. Highly recommended. It has lots for the children to do, different zones etc.

1  Thank Rjdarcy
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Our kids, age 9 and 3 both love Jump and have great fun. Great value if you are able to stay for the day and include lunch, but sometimes 2 hour restrictions are put in place if busy, so not such good value then. Getting a table can also be very difficult when it's busy. Food good but all adds to cost.