“Breakfast Delight”

Ranked #237 of 732 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Small, friendly waterside cafe offering Full English cooked breakfasts, lunches, sandwiches, cakes, and snacks, some Vegetarian and Gluten free options are available. We have outside seating with wonderful views across the Sound and 2 hours free parking is available. Children and dogs are very welcome.
London, United Kingdom
“Breakfast Delight”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This café must do one of the best breakfast menues available. Fabulous food, very nice staff and great location. Will go again and again and again!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank RobL68

Taunton, United Kingdom
“Breakfast”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Just had a lovely breakfast of mushrooms on toast and good coffee too. 5 star. Thank you Sound Bites.

1 Thank Adrian K
“Lovely”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Popped back in a year later as we stayed a night at the marina to find everything just as lovely as before!

Can recommend the mushrooms on toast for breakfast, cooked in real butter.

1 Thank Knights_tale
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“A salad I have been searching for, and great service!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Sound Bites Grill is my new go to place for good food, fun atmosphere, and really personalized service. The views are out of this world fantastic, and I really enjoy the lighting scheme they have in there. I was so excited to see a "Southwest Caesar Salad" on the menu. I was skeptical because my all time favorite salad was going to be hard to compare to, but this salad delivered! I have gone back repeatedly and it is still delish! I add shrimp on the half size portion because the regular portion is very large! The corn relish is superb and the crunchy tortilla strips and dressing give just the right flavor and texture. The avocado slices are always fresh and add a sweet and healthy touch! Yummm! Paired with a great glass of wine it is a scrumptious little meal for late night. My experience at Sound Bites has exceeded my expectations on many levels. I have gotten to know the staff a bit, and I must say they are warm, funny, and a knowledgeable bunch. My Fiance and I are newcomers to the area and have learned about some great hikes already! Thanks Sound Bites Grill for being a great fit for us! Also, we are looking forward to having some drinks on the patio when time allows. Maybe during sunset. You have got to see this patio! The bar seating outside looks the perfect place to soak in the magical view with a really great conversation! YAY!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank LadyLuck444
Torquay, England, United Kingdom
“A real hidden gem!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Firstly, the location is excellent - right on the waterside. There is also ample free parking which is always a plus.

The prices are not the cheapest but the quality of the food is excellent and the portions are very good!

There is a really nice atmosphere in this quirky little cafe. It can get busy which goes to show how good it is!

Well worth a visit if you are in the area.

• Visited November 2013