“Fantastic Crystal Stall in Plymouth City Market”

Phoenix Wings Crystals
Ranked #20 of 44 Shopping in Plymouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are a family-run business based in the heart of Plymouth City's Independent Quarter in the City Centre. We began in the City Market for over seven years, and our business has gone from strength to strength, growing throughout the recession. We moved into our beautiful new shop premises in 2013, and everybody who enters comments on the lovely energy, often saying it is a wonderful calming oasis in the city centre. We offer a very wide range of often rare and unusual crystal tumblestones, minerals, and larger crystal gift items. We also offer spiritual Books, CDs, Tarot and Oracle cards, spiritual Incense and white Sage, Essential Oils, Pendulums and crystal Jewellery. In our beautiful and unique Handmade range, we offer one-off pieces of Jewellery, Dreamcatchers, Medicine Bags, Feather Fans, Window Crystals, Trinket Boxes and Healing crystal sets. But our retail work is only part of what we do. We are Healers and Teachers, offering Therapies and Courses in Crystal Healing, Usui/Tibetan and Karuna Reiki, Angel Healing, Shamanic Soul Retrieval and Medicine Wheels. (We are currently working to gain National Accreditation for our Crystal Healing Course, which will enable trainees to gain insurance and practice professionally). You will always find us ready with find a warm smile, a welcome and a listening ear. We look forward to helping and serving you. Love Light and Angel blessings. Gillian, Matthew and Steven Buckland, Phoenix Wings Crystals
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This Crystal Stall has become one of my favourite hang-outs in Plymouth City centre. They stock the widest range of crystals and minerals that I have ever seen, including some of the rarer and more unusual stones. They give away a little paper information leaflet with every single crystal that they sell, so that you know what it is you have bought and why you bought it when you get your new crystals home. They have a good range of cds, books and tarot/oracle card sets as well. The staff are very friendly and thoroughly knowledgeable about what they are selling, which makes a massive change from other crystal shops, where a lot of the staff are just sales assistants who don't know what they are selling. I recommend, to those of you who don't know anything about the healing virtues of crystals, just pop along and ask them all about it. To those of you who do understand some of the healing properties, this place is absolutely amazing!

2  Thank Archangel_13
There are newer reviews for Phoenix Wings Crystals

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I love Phoenix Wings Crystal stall as I have always found the staff to be very helpful, welcoming and knowledgeable about their products. I have brought many crystals and other items from them and it's always been of good quality and value for money. They have a large display of crystals on offer which also come with a meaning for each of them explaining their origin and uses; I have found other crystal shops in the area don't offer this. I have also undertaken a Reiki course with them, the tutor was welcoming and I found the course to be very interesting and informative. I would recommend this stall to anyone interested in crystals and who wishes to learn more about them.

1  Thank Amanda S
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I checked this places out because I was curious. I came away sceptical and disbelieving. I don't question the sincerity of the owners. If you look at their website you will see just what their business is about and what they are hoping to achieve. All there is to see are lumps of coloured minerals rather like you might see in a school geology department.

1  Thank ChasC_12