“Bad night sleep”

Ranked #9 of 21 Hotels in Plymouth
Ashtead
“Bad night sleep”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stay here 2 nights first night uncomfortable bed and second night uncomfortable bed and noise upstairs kept us awake stayed in room 14 on the 16 17 of November to go to my grandfather 100th birthday..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Perfectly placed on our route to the South West, close to family. Despite location close to major roads there was no traffic noise heard in our room. Quiet within hotel. 12 of us met and ate dinner in restaurant and were well looked after!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stayed here on a Friday and Saturday night after traveling down to go to a wedding nearby and got a very reasonable rate during a promotion period. Our room had no road noise, however it was located on the opposite side of the hotel from the main road. The rooms are modern and clean and were perfect for our stay. We were pleasantly suprised by the standard of the hotel and was excellent value for money.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Warminster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Very clean room and bathroom. Facilities very good. Staff very friendly. The food at the Beefeater on site was adequate, but the staff were very helpful.
The position of the hotel was just off the A38 so you could hear the drone of the traffic in the morning but we did have. the window open because it was a bit warm in the room.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel is ideally located next to a dual carriage way taking into Plymouth. Just across the road there is the largest Sainsbury I've seen so far ... paradise for a food shopaholic! The room was clean and really nice, only drawback: it was situated towards the main road and leaving the window open left us "open" for traffic noise, which wasn't too bad.
The receptionists were all very nice and accommodating. My recommendation though is the adjacent Beefeater restaurant! We had breakfast there and it was just simply great! But even better was our dinner the evening before. We both love steak and my sirloin was the best I've had so far! If only all the businesses would have staff as nice as the people at the Premier Inn Plymouth East and would deliver such a great service/food! Great Britain would be a much better place!

Scunthorpe
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Arrived late, very quick checking in. No road nose.
We have stated here about 5 times. Only issue we have had is the room , was to hot. Had to use the fan in the room which made little difference, however the window did open .

maidstone
Reviewed 8 October 2013

You know what to expect at a Premier Inn. You can imagine the food, same as the other Premier Inns up and down the country. The breakfast is a thing of great beauty just like every other Premier Inn. The rooms are identikit, big comfy bed, clean perfectly functional bathroom. What sets this Premier Inn apart from all rest, and I'm not just talking Premier Inns here is Adam!! I stayed in Adam's Premier Inn in August, six whole weeks ago. I don't know Adam, I don't know what Adam's role is at Premier Inn Plymouth East. What I do know is that Adam is a damn good egg. I've been missing my Camera, a very nice camera, Canon SLR, 3 lenses, nice bag. It occurred to me this morning that the last place that I had my camera was in Plymouth at, you guessed it, The Premier Inn. I rang them this morning, spoke to Adam. Adam said, yes, they did have my camera and two hours later good old Adam had gone out, bought bubble wrap and posted my camera back to me with insurance AND paid for it with his own money. So thank you Adam, you are a star

. If Carlsberg did customer service....................

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family