Jurys Inn Plymouth
US$110
US$106
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Future Inn Plymouth(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$107
US$147
US$143
Hotwire.com
Travelodge Plymouth Derriford Hotel(Plymouth)(Great Value!)
US$61
Travelodge
US$60
Travelodge
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
2,771 results
All reviewscar parkgala bingoshopping centredrakes circuscentral locationbuffet breakfastreception staffvery pleasant stayshort staystayed for one nightwould stay againexcellent value for moneycomfy bedbarbican areaparkingstaplesuniversity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I accompanied a disabled wheelchair-using traveller, and want to say thank you to the staff, who could not have done more to make his stay as comfortable and hassle free as possible.

From my first enquiry, when the front desk staff had answers to nearly all my questions on the suitability of the specially adapted room (and those they did not know the answer to they quickly found out), to the arrival and the way they were so helpful in making sure there was an accessible and convenient parking space for his adapted van, the hotel team were fantastic!

Anything I needed, from extra towels, to two pairs of pliers (don't ask!), the staff bent over backwards to help, and always treated my travelling companion with respect and never once talked down to, or over, him.

The accommodation was clean, the breakfast excellent, but for me, it is the staff that shone out and I have no hesitation in recommending this place, especially for the disabled traveller.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed on two separate occasions a couple of days apart at this hotel. On the first occasion my room was on the second floor and was road facing. The noise from the road was so loud when I checked out I requested a room away from the road when I returned. On the second check in I was allocated a room on the 8th floor to the rear, on the positive this room had a great view, on the negative it was substantially smaller than the previous room, there were cracks in the sink and mould in places around the bath. I mentioned this when I checked out and was told that the hotel was undergoing a refurbishment. My response to this was that mould is a cleanliness issue to which there was no answer
Lastly breakfast is a nightmare. There are not enough tables to accommodate all guests and on a couple of occasions we had to eat breakfast in the lobby sitting on sofas using the coffee table. The hotel had a large number of coach parties and instead of staggering their breakfasts all other guests suffered. When this issue was mentioned to a member of staff a sullen and unsympathetic reply directed us to the fact that there were improvement work being undertaken.
This hotel has a great location but unfortunately it's shortcomings outweigh this positive

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank gary b
Reviewed 21 May 2014

OK, it's a chain hotel, but this was a very comfortable room, also nice and quiet, on a business trip. The staff were very friendly and helpful. And it is very convenient for the university, which is just a short walk away.

1  Thank Helen C
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed here for 1 night on business. It's a basic hotel, but quite adequate for a business stay. The hotel is in a great location, and only a 5 min walk to The Barbican where I had a few drinks and some food. I parked in the carpark overnight which is £6 after 5pm. I got lost trying to find the hotel entrance from the carpark as there are no signs! Pls erect some signage.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I recently spent a night at Jurys Hotel in Plymouth. The hotel offers a carpark (it is the same one that is used by Staples and Jurys have a discounted overnight fee of £6 )
Check in was a bit slow. Rooms OK - basic + (?) but had a shower /wc ; tv; phone. Bar was OK and the hotel is a short walk from Barbican where I dined.

Bed was OK and breakfast (a help yourself buffet) adequate.

I would have no qualms on staying again

1  Thank MrBadgeruk