“DELICIOUS FOOD”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Multi award wining Thai cuisine
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate dinner here tonight, it was delicious and plentiful. The decor is dated and a little rundown, but the food did not disappoint. The staff were attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely fantastic restaurant! Beautiful service, atmosphere and food -particularly my peanut sauce was amazing (home made)!! Truly recommnend must try!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

During a short stay in Plymouth recently, we tried a number of different eateries, all much acclaimed but a little disappointing. The Thai House, however, was the exception. The very attentive waiting staff were traditionally dressed and the atmosphere enhanced by softly playing Thai music. We chose from the Specials options and all dishes were freshly cooked, the subtle flavours expertly combined to produce what was a memorable eating experience, right down to the home made prawn crackers.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We were in Plymouth last night to see the 'Jersey Boys' show at the Theatre Royal.
Beforehand we went to this restaurant for an early dinner. I ordered the 'Pineapple Red Curry' under the 'Vegetarian Curries' heading on the menu.
I was presented with a bowl which only contained thinly sliced pineapple drenched in
an insipid watery liquid. There was nothing else - no vegetables - nothing.
I queried this with the waitress and she said "that's how it comes". For this meal they charge £9 - rice is extra. My wife's only comment on her meal was "it was bland".
We have eaten Thai food all over the world, and I cook Thai myself.
Suffice to say that we won't return!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and attentive staff. Good food, house speciality dishes were tasty and there are a nice range of choices