“Great venue, great good and great staff!”

Arribas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 786 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated in a prime location of Plymouth historic Barbican, Arribas Restaurant is unusual in the fact that we have 2 venues under one Sombrero! Arribas is the place to go for authentic Mexican cuisine - to suit all tastes! We specialise in large parties, whether it be a meal in Arribas restaurant or a buffet upstairs in the Havana bar. We can accommodate up to 90 persons comfortably. The Havana Bar (above Arribas) is the ideal venue to host your party. The perfect place for pre- and post- dinner drinks in Arribas Restaurant. Let us cater for your special occasion with a choice from our buffet menus in an ambient setting. For exclusive use, or reserved areas, please ask a member of staff for details.
Reviewed 20 July 2016

We held our annual club netball presentation night at Arribas recently, the food was delicious, staff very welcoming and helpful nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend Arribas for private functions.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Having come back from Mexico less than three weeks ago, I thought I would try this restaurant. I know it's a Monday, but why so empty? I had the meatballs followed by chicken fajitas. OMG they tasted even better than in Mexico. Come on people you need to visit this restaurant, the food was great. All accompanied by proper Mexican music. Shame not a mariachi band, but still good.
I will be returning very soon

1  Thank Eyebalpaul
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We've ate at Arribas lots of times over the past few years, always liked it there- last night so disappointed by the food- the enchiladas tasted and looked microwaved, it came with about 8 French fries, my wife's chimichanga was undercooked- waited 45 minutes to be served this- politely gave feedback to staff when paying the bill. Is the owner cost cutting ?

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I eat in Arribas most weeks. Food is superb, big menu, big portions at good prices. Good beer wine and cocktail selection. Really friendly staff and Chris, the owner is usually there to make you feel welcome. They always help with special requests... A bit hotter, less spice, can I get a doggy bag etc. Couldn't recommend more!

1  Thank chooee
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We visited the restaurant on Friday night n so far have to say its the best mexican place I have ever been! Food was so delicious (mainly my scallops as a started! Totally cleared the plate) n portion so big that I even couldn't finish my main course! Service was brilliant! Unfortunately didn't get the names, but waitress (guy with a bit longer hair n blond girl) were very nice! The restaurant was busy n guys were professional! Thank u for the nice night, we will b back again!xx

1  Thank Veju19