“Fabulous”

Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated in a prime location of Plymouth historic Barbican, Arribas Restaurant is unusual in the fact that we have 2 venues under one Sombrero! Arribas is the place to go for authentic Mexican cuisine - to suit all tastes! We specialise in large parties, whether it be a meal in Arribas restaurant or a buffet upstairs in the Havana bar. We can accommodate up to 90 persons comfortably. The Havana Bar (above Arribas) is the ideal venue to host your party. The perfect place for pre- and post- dinner drinks in Arribas Restaurant. Let us cater for your special occasion with a choice from our buffet menus in an ambient setting. For exclusive use, or reserved areas, please ask a member of staff for details.
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Was lucky to be one of the 20 attending the work event last week.
From start to finish the staff were so friendly and welcoming. The food was just amazing, ,full of flavour and really tasty with a traditional not mass produced style.
Though don't live locally hope to make trips in future.

Thanks for a great night.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

The food here is amazing! We took advantage of the early bird option between 5 & 7pm. The portion size of my chimichanga was huge and I couldn't finish it all but they let me take it home =} next time I'm going to go for the enchiladas.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Brilliant food, loads of choice. Great host and lovely staff! Very cosy and food had that homemade taste not like some of the bigger chain Mexican restaurants. Would definitely go again

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Just had 20 business clients for an event here and to be quite honest it couldnt have gone better.
Chris the owner was so accommodating and his staff so attentive the evening almost ran itself. The food was incredible and the value for money was astounding. I would recommend any business that was looking for an excellent quality venue, with authentic home cooked food in a beautiful environment with a great atmosphere to give this pace a try...YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED...I will definitely return..thanks guys it was a blast x

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Currently sat in arribas and omg!!! The food is amazing! So full of taste! Best Mexican I've been to in a long time! Such a lovely atmosphere! Look forward to my next visit! Thank you arribas!