“excellent”
Review of Amici

Amici
Ranked #20 of 340 Restaurants in Torquay
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and join us at the newest Italian Restaurant in Torquay. Idealy located by the harour. We offer great Italian food within a fantastic atmosphere
south wales
“excellent”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

beautiful food and excellent service, lovely ambiance in the restaurant
Good value for money, not rushed at all during meal . would definitely recommend

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Torquay, United Kingdom
“another excellent meal”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

been here so many times and again I cant fault the food or the service. I find their pasta main courses too big so they always give me a childs portion which means I have room for a pud!! well recommend it and price is always reasonable

“Awesome”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Ate here this evening lovely meal as usual thrre merlot is the best superb service how are people faulting this only criticism is I always have the same thing fettucine della casa and everything its made with tagliatelle not fettucine but doesnt really matter delicious anyway keep up the good work.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't understand the bad reviews... and I am Italian!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have read very strange reviews about this place but I genuinely can't fault it. I will keep it short but:

- Staff was friendly
- Place was clean
- Prices were reasonable
- Food was good and a fairly good choice on the menu too

I am Italian and I am always skeptic when I go to an Italian restaurant abroad but I can't really justify all the negative votes. We had a lovely meal with good wine and good food. The staff was accomodating and nice.

I believe people should really reconsider their expecations and perspective when they review a restaurant. It's not the Ritz but I the bad comments seem to be very unfair to me.

• Visited April 2014
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Max price for minimum effort”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Arrived late on Weds 16th April. After a quick drive around town we settled on Amici. Just a pasta and a burger meal. Ghastly draught coke, burger tasted like one from a fun fair van. Pasta over cooked and badly flavoured. Waitress good. Would not go back I'm afraid. Basic food for the money.

• Visited April 2014