I needed to book a hotel near the Riviera Centre. There were loads of independant hotels but they all looked a bit run down. I chose Premier Inn because although I know it wouldn't be earth shattering I felt that at least I knew what to expect.
It was mildly uncomfortable - the bed was poor, the pillows were rock solid, there was no bath, the shower overflowed, there was no phone in the room, the food in the beefeater was awful - overcooked and bad value and the parking was dire with cars up all the kerbs and along the double yellow lines.
All in all it was mediocre but not unbearable. It certaily wasn't cheap either at £89 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon