I stayed at the Premier Inn from Friday to Monday at a cost of £29.00 per night for a double room which in my opinion was excellent value for money. The reason for my visit was to watch Rotherham United play Torquay United on the Saturday and myself and my wife along with my son and his partner and grandson decided to make a weekend holiday taking in the game as well.
The staff were very friendly and thier knowledge of the area and attractions were very good as on the Sunday we took a visit to Paighton Zoo on the recomendation of one of the staff and a good day was had by all.
The room was very clean and comfortable and had everything you needed within it, the beefeater restaurant on site was excellent and offered good value for money meals, we did eat at the hotel and also out of the hotel and the food we had at the hotel was excellent.
The only fault I had with our stay was the car parking facilities as with the beefeater restaurant being onsite the car park was full the majority of our stay, I would recommened if at all possible that the hotel seperate the car parks and have a seperate area for hotel resident parking only.
All in all an excellent stay was had and I would recommened anyone visiting Torquay to look at this hotel which is situated on the seafront and only a very short stroll to the harbour and all amenities. If you book early you can get excellent discounts too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon