Overall, a fairly new hotel, offering clean warm rooms and friendly staff.
Recommend: that if you want to eat there during evening book at the reception or dining room book first as it is a very popular hotel, you might have to wait for 90 mins for a table.
Bar and dinning area, well decorated and roomy. However, breakfast can be a be chaotic because of the amount of people allocated in one space and the slow replenishment of the food.
Overall, great staff, willing to please and always friendly.
Get a sea view if you can as this can be really welcoming as the sea view is lit up at night and looks quite romantic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon