Hotel staff were welcoming, annex was modern and room well up to standard (though bathroom lacked an electric shaving point). Views were stupendous from hotel and right on front near Marina & Town. Breakfasts were very good and had an excellent dinner in The Beefeater with friends.
Car parking tight at night and hotel heavily used by contractors and builders with big vans and big doors in car spaces, so a little nervous about our Audi overnight.
Fantastic value, having booked online at a reduced rate and no complaints at all and would certainly use again in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon