We have stayed at this Premier Inn many times, it is consistently comfortable and clean, and we have always found the staff to be incredibly friendly and helpful. We have got to know several of them very well over the last couple of years and it is a delight to be greeted by name. Whilst this hotel was undergoing the building of an extension it had a problem with the car parking, but now the extension is complete, the car parking is a nightmare! There are insufficient spaces even when the hotel is only two thirds full. We had to park at the council car park up the hill at all times during our last stay. In fact it seemed that if a guest managed to secure an onsite car space then they left the car there all the time (which I can quite understand). I know that you can drop off guests and luggage at the entrance to the hotel, but the fact is that the council car park is not secure, there is no cctv - despite the receptionists confirmation that there was, and it is a pay and display. The very least that Premier Inn should do is reimburse in full all parking charges incurred during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon