We arrived here after having spent a night in the Premier Inn at Bournemouth Central with a great sea view. The room we were issued here in Torquay was somewhat uninspired, but after havving checked in, I spoke to the desk staff who were so friendly and the young lady who was new on the desk was so professional. It was my honeymoon - and I asked if they had any rooms with a view available - as we were booked in for a couple of nights. They immediately switched us, to a much bigger room with a fabulous seaview. The rooms were all fantastically maintained, clean, comfortable and the usual prem standard. Free parking too!
We had the full monty breakfast each day, which was great! Brilliant selection and quick easy going service. We ate there one night also at the Beefeater - which was lovely and affordable.
Just across the street from the promenade, with a walk down to the pier and Princess Theatre. Easy access from the main road, loads of strolling available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon