We booked for a long weekend for the beginning of October. The room (218) was huge, very clean tidy and comfortable. If there was any complaint the on suite was tired. A coat of paint would not of gone a miss. However it was also very clean. We had a meal in the adjacent Beefeater it was nice but quite expensive. The bar area was pleasant as were all of the staff. Bar prices were acceptable. Overall we would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon