Have stayed in a few Premier Inns in the last couple of years, and the thing I like is that the standards are always high regardless of which location you go to. You cant fault the location here, as its on the seafront and is only 5 mins to the town centre. Like everything in life, nothing is perfect, and the only thing that let the place down was the overflowing ashtrays either side of the hotel entrance. Apart from that our two days there were brilliant, and I'd like to stay there again next time I'm in Devon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon