This is an old building but has been converted well. All comfy as usual but spiders seem to be an issue in our room. And it needed a good hoover. Restaurant big but very warm. In fact hot so where thin clothing! Quite expensive so would opt for fish and chips on the beach next time. Good location can walk everywhere. One thing I would note is that if you can't get in the car park there is the overflow one next to it. This is highly charged but told afterwards by reception that you can get a cheap ticket for this area -- not told this so paid full price -:(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon