we arrived late at night to celebrate my brothers 50th the following day.. after a 3 hour journey we were greeted by happy friendly staff, as we were the last guests to check in I had a gut feeling we would be given "the room that no one wants" how wrong were we???? we had the best room I have ever stayed in, it was huge, my kids were dancing around with joy, what a great start to our celebrations .. after unpacking our bags, we made our way to the bar to meet my parents, who were also staying there.. we had a light snack as they served food until 11pm.. this was fab, it was dampened a bit by the trainee who served us, just think he needed a bit more customer service training as he was a little abrupt in his manner isms..
After a very good nights sleep, we woke up to a glorious day, we opened our curtains to a spectacular sea view
Breakfast in the beefeater was the best we have ever had, great choice & help yourself to the hot food, rather than being served, which is what we have had at other premiers,staff were great too
This hotel is wonderful, I would highly recommend, it is in a great location, with easy parking, friendly staff, great food, very clean, & a easy, lovely walk to the town & harbour
Well done premier inn Torquay, can't wait to return, I want to move there
I'd love to tell everyone about our amazing room, but I can't, otherwise you will all want it !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon