Arrived early and was able to check in immediately, by courteous and friendly staff who were also attentive during our stay. A great location right by Torquay seafront, with clean modern & spacious rooms and public areas. The hotel seemed older than other locations which in turn adds character & charm to this place. Parking is free but may have limited space in the evening, due to Beefeater customers. Their food is not that great , but desserts are lovely, especially sundae, brownie & apple pie. Some nicer restaurants nearby,
X rd to the sandy beach then stroll along promenade towards harbour will lead to town centre, which looks dated but has some quirky seaside shops. Short drive leads to Brixham & Paignton. Paignton beach is longer, has more amusements and had nicer fish & chips.
Mini golf on the other side of hotel, tennis court then next to Leisure centre with swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon