Good location, although beware of limited parking. Its a short walk to the town centre. The hotel itslef is made up of older buildings which have limited the quality of the finished product. Rooms are fine and nothing terrible but not as good as the custom made premier inn hotels. Service though was fantastic and really helpful. Bathrooms and bedrooms all clean tidy and no major issues. Rooms facing the road are quite noisy though (Torquay obviously has a lot of boy racers!), try to get the other side, no view but quieter. Beware the on site restaurant (Beafeater) its a real shocker and just gross. A separate review beckons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon