This after Loughborough is the worst premier Inn I've stayed at and I've stayed at a fair few.
Car parking is a joke.. The hotel says limited parking! Ha more like non existent parking
This means parking in the nearby council carpark at a cost and then lugging your kit a considerable distance to reception
Then once you get past the vikki pollard computer says no receptionist who can't print receipts it's another trek if you in the new building
The after lugging your kit right to the other end of the building it's then up the stairs as the bloody lift is out of order
Torquay is full of hotels my advice do yourself a favour and find another one preferably one with a car park and staff who give a toss
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon