I just left this hotel a few hours ago after a two nights stay for our wedding anniversary. I must confess that I was hesitant at booking a premier inn, but we had to confess that we really enjoyed the stay.Lovely chap in reception who booked me a taxi as I wanted to go into town last night for a meal. Nothing was too much trouble. We had a family room in the new wing second floor with sea views. Wifi was available at 30 minutes free per day or £3 per 24 hours which I think is cheap. This can connect up to two devices only.Car parking is available but very limited with a free voucher from reception. Be very careful to park only in marked bays as you will definitely get a ticket.
Overall a good hotel and despite being a premier inn, was worth it. Bravo to the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon