We stayed at the Premier Inn Torquay for a week in early August. Although the location was good and the bedroom was pleasant I was appalled by the breakfast service. We paid for continental breakfast which i wouldnt exactly say was value for money but with a one year old with us we had no opition but to eat there as other places in Torquay didnt open until 10am. Most days the buffet had nothing on, bread, bowls, cups , orange juice or croissants and when I finally got fed up I spoke to the Duty manager who I must say offered no apology and seemed to think I was being unreasonable. In fact I would go as far as to say he was very rude and lacked any kind of Customer Service Skills. My advice would be if you do stay there go adn eat elsewhere if you have option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon