We stayed here for a week it was our summer holiday, as other reviewers, the staff were great and very friendly, made us feel very relaxed and comfortable, can not fault maid service, they were also very friendly and unobtrusive. We had not eaten at a Beefeater for quite some time, so we were pleasantly surprised on how the food has improved, it was really good, the service was good, and the waiting staff were very friendly and helpful, even though you could tell that they were working under a lot of pressure when the restaurant was busy. I would agree that the management could do with upping the staffing level in the restaurant.
Our room was huge, and very comfortable, and spotlessly clean, I have two criticisms though, one is as we stayed for a week, we could have done with more clothes storage space, maybe a chest of drawers, although saying that we did manage so no big deal. Also I did expect there to be free wifi internet access, lots of other hotels provide this now. And I think the price charged for it is very high! we paid for a weeks access which works out a lot cheaper (if you are staying that long!), but the daily hourly charges were ridiculous!!
That apart the whole stay was brilliant we will definately be going back!!
Incidentely, we also stayed at a travel lodge for one night on our way home, this was totally the opposite, absoloutely awful, will not be staying at a travel lodge again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon