I am a seasoned customer of Premier Inns all over Britain. We stayed over at this Inn, in November last year after having spent a couple of years at a 3-star hotel in Meadfoot Road. I have to say that the beds and cleanliness at Torquay Inn is top banana and the staff aren't surly and rude like they were at the miserable hotel in Meadfoot Road! The room was very comfortable, the shower was powerful, the breakfast plentiful, the adjoining beefeater for evening food if you wanted was of their usual good standard, and the bar didn't get too crowded. The rooms are also very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a listed building set on the glorious Torquay coastline, with amazing views of the English Riviera ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Premier Inn Torquay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Torquay
- Premier Inn Torquay Hotel Devon