“Excellent Accommodation with exceptional views...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Neill_Joy...
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent Accommodation with exceptional views over Torbay”
Reviewed 6 August 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

My wife & I stayed at Blue Bay View, Bay Fort Mansions , Torquay for 7 nights from 18 May 2018 to 25 May 2018 inclusive. This is our second stay in the apartment which has been further improved under the new owners . The apartment is well proportioned , with everything that you need to make you feel comfortable and at home. The direct access to the garden is a real bonus and make it exceptional. Excellent views over Torbay make you smile every time you look out the windows . We are definitely looking to come again in the future.
The property is well situated for access to Torquay harbour and shops via The Rock Walk which is a very enjoyable walk. Note :- There are a lot of steps and therefore it may not be suitable for anyone with limited mobility. Parking can be an issue on Warren Road .
Highly recommended.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kevin R
Chatham, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 3 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018
people found this review helpful

What a wonderful apartment.
It was a joy to spend 6 nights here. It was everything I expected plus more.
Really enjoyed having breakfast with a great view over Tor Bay.
Will highly recommended to my friends.

andyB8184...
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous apartment with beautiful sea views”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this absolutely beautiful apartment for 2 weeks. It was very smart and so comfortable and the owners had thought of everything to make our stay enjoyable. It was very clean and all the little touches made us feel quite spoiled on arrival, such as prosecco, chocolates, a selection of teas and coffees with milk and a packet of biscuits. And in the bathroom was a toiletries gift pack. The 6 foot bed was really comfortable and the shower was lovely with the air boost feature if like me you want a real power shower. The views were breathtaking and sitting on the private Terrace was a joy - so relaxing and it's not too high up as the gate leads straight out onto the garden. I don't think it would be suitable for children or disabled as there are 6 steps down onto the Terrace. I can honestly say that I arrived stressed out and exhausted from work and illness but the lovely break at Blue Bay View has left me refreshed and relaxed. If I could give this place more stars I definitely would! Fantastic apartment. Great location. Perfect for couples.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing