“OUR LATEST BANK HOLIDAY”
Review of Templestowe Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Torquay
Templestowe Hotel
Ranked #13 of 85 Hotels in Torquay
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My wife and our friends have been in this hotel for the last 12 years , for every one to know if your are looking for a holiday look no further .this hotel has the best rooms the best staff any where in UK . the food is great the live shows that they put on is excellent . the all inclusive bar is from 7pm till 11pm . they also give you 2 free trips good old Majestic that is the firm that does this great great holiday You will be really surprised when you find out what you will pay , book it now it is open all the year round Have a great time . WE ENJOY IT ALL THE TIME.

2  Thank autosWales
LizHotel, General Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

It is truly wonderful to receive such complimentary reviews and I would like to thank you for your kind words. It is pleasing for all the team to have so many regular guests return year after year and I shall be passing on your comments to everyone to enjoy.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Just spent another short break at this hotel with friends, excellent value as always. Good food, entertainment, and friendly staff.
I can recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place to stay in Torquay.

Room Tip: sea view are worth the extra money
3  Thank witcheshouse
LizHotel, General Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2013

Thank you once again for another great review and recommending us. I appreciate you taking the time to write your review and I look forward to welcoming you back for another short break.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

this was our second stay at the templestowe and. wounce again we had a brilliant time,
the rooms are lovely an clean and cleaned every day, the meals are very nice and all the dinning Room staff are lovely an friendly an very help full. the entertainment is very good, and the bar staff are very pleasant, in fact all the staff are very helpful an pleasant.You can't go wrong in staying at this hotel it must be the best in torquay. thank s all in the templestowe for a lovely week

Room Tip: they will put you on the bottom if you have difficulty walking if you ask them
2  Thank ches720
LizHotel, General Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Thank you for another complimentary review. It is so gratifying to read that my team really do add to the enjoyment of guest’s holidays. I will pass on your comments and look forward to welcoming you back once again.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Iv'e just spent four wonderful days at the Templestowe Hotel. The room was good, the food was excellent, the staff very friendly and helpful and always around if you needed anything. The entertainment was absolutely brilliant.

1  Thank Janet B

Many thanks for writing your review; I really do appreciate all my guests’ feedback and I am delighted you had a wonderful holiday with us. We offer an excellent varied entertainment programme, with many new comedians and floor shows being introduced each break. The whole team work extremely hard to ensure all our guests have a great stay and I will pass on your comments and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

Just love this hotel we have been going down there for many years now.my mum and her friends been going over 25 years.you cannot fault this hotel everything is first class and the staff is the best in the west,we always get our same rooms and nothing is to must trouble for them to keep you happy in your stay,just came back on the 10th may ,great food great staff and great entertainment.won £145 on the bingo in 3 nights running,and free bar,will be back in September.liz the manageress nicked named my husband minty from eastenders a couple of years ago and now it sticks here comes minty......

Room Tip: we always stay in room 39 lovely seaview near lift or just down the stairs outside room to resturant...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank goldfingers47

Thank you once again for another marvellous review. It is so nice to have so many regular guests choosing to visit us time and time again. All my team will be thrilled with your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back in September.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We have been coming to the Templestow Hotel in Torquay for a good many years, and have always had a marvelous time

When we first started coming, there were 50+ of us ( All members of L.E.P.A.) school friends and their partners. Unfortunately due to ill health etc:- this year we were only13! but we still had a wonderful time.

My husband and I felt the benefit of a good rest, and look forward to many more trips.

Regards to all from Mary & Kenneth Northover.

Room Tip: All rooms we have had have been excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
LizHotel, General Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

It delights me to read that you continue to have many a happy stay with us. I really appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We have so many regular guests visit us, who all enjoy the high quality of service and entertainment. I look forward to welcoming you and the rest of your group in the very near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

self drive 3 night break with Majestic. Excellent value. Room was clean and very spacious, bathroom was excellent. I must say cleaned to a high standard. Choice for evening meal was good. 3 courses. Enjoyed all meals and portion size was plenty. Breakfast again was excellent full english, cereal, toast. Staff were very friendly and always willing to help with any questions. Location was good only a short walk to shops. Entertainment was ok bingo then singer/comedian. Not quite my cup of tea but it was free and the older generation guests seemed to enjoy it. I would certainly return.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 39 at rear of hotel beautiful sea views
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maria D
LizHotel, General Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2013

I am delighted to read that you had a fabulous break with us. I appreciate you taking the time to write your review and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.