All reviewsfree barfirst classmajestic tourssteve laisterexcellent entertainmentsummer sizzlerrock n rollself drivecoach driverturkey and tinselthemed weekendentertainment managerbrilliant weekendsea viewour waiterbabbacombe theatreevery evening
Reviewed 13 April 2014

This was our second stay at the hotel (in the same room - 31). I wrote a report last time as I was so impressed, and this time was even better. The room was modernised since last time completely overhauling the bathroom with a shower, sink and new toilet. Also all the bedding was new and the pillows (plenty of them) were great.

It was a 60s themed break and we even got tickets included to see the 60s show at the Princess Theatre with all original artists (not tributes). We were self drive and expecting to make our own way, but everyone was allowed to use the free coach transfer.

The food was great (again) and the staff just cannot do enough to make us feel welcome and to ensure that all our needs were met by all the friendly staff. Once again we had a fabulous break and I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - and value for money too. Give it a try - you will be glad you did.

Room Tip: No fitness centre or spa - there was no option for this above - it was not terrible - just not applicable ....
2  Thank suzyblue31
Laura C, Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, I am so pleased you had a great stay with us. We have finished refurbishing all eighty-seven bedrooms and I am delighted our efforts have been appreciated. The 60’s break was new for this year and it is important to receive valuable feedback from our guests, so thank you once again and I hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our break at the Templestowe. Everything was better than we had expected and we will definitely be going back. Very very good value , would recommend this hotel without hesitation.The food , entertainment and staff were all excellent.

Room Tip: We paid extra and had a sea view which was well worth it.
3  Thank Sue M

Thank you for your lovely comments; I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass on your comments to the whole team and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We have just returned home after a two night break staying at the Templestowe with family and were pleasantly surprised. This was our first time which we thoroughly enjoyed. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. We had lovely bedrooms, the food was enjoyable. What more can we say! We will be back. Thank you

Room Tip: We had room 106 which was a lovely large room with sea views
3  Thank WOOZER14

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your first stay with us. We pride ourselves on all aspects of our hotel and are pleased that our staff, excellent food and spacious sea view bedrooms were appreciated. Thank you for you comments, which I will pass on to the team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We have just come back from a mini break at this lovely hotel, The Templestowe the price was amazing and it followed all through with great entertainment lovely meals plenty of choice with the food, very helpful and friendly staff. The rooms are very good and have been refurbished, we will definitely go back again, and while we were there we heard such good comments from other guests who visit frequently.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Jacky E

I am delighted you enjoyed the 60’s special break, which was new for this year. We pride ourselves on offering great value, entertainment filled breaks and it is important to receive your valuable feedback. Thank you for writing your review and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Sorry to take so long leaving a review, Work must come before play,
My wife and i traveled with three freinds for a week end break the three girls have stayed ay
the Templestowe three times and knew what to expect, I had not and what a pleasure it was.
great food, for ever helpfull staff, great entertainment, clean hotel, and great bar staff. My
wife is disabled and having a room on the lower ground floor mad gettigng around the hotel
very easy, We will be back in August for an other fab weekend. Hope we have the same
driver Paul

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank 402robertedwards
Laura C, Manager at Templestowe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for your lovely comments; I am so pleased that you enjoyed your first stay with us. I will pass on your comments to the whole team and look forward to welcoming you back in August.